Note: Children must be at least 3 years old by December 1 in order to enroll at UCNS.
To apply for enrollment for your child, please submit:
- An application form (apply online by filling out the form below, or contact us by phone at (607) 266-9680 or email our Registrar to receive a paper application to mail to UCNS)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport (scan and email or send by postal mail). Mail can be sent to:
UCNS Inc. (Attn: Registrar)
59 Dart Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850
- A non-refundable $25 application fee. This fee is required for all new and returning families and covers administrative expenses. Those filing the application online have the option of paying the application fee by Paypal. The application fee can also be paid by check (payable to “UCNS”) and mailed to UCNS at the above address.
Note: Submitted applications will not be considered complete until the application form, proof of birth and application fee are all received. Applications must be complete before children are enrolled at UCNS.
While we accept applications anytime, school visits begin in January and enrollment for the fall begins in February.
- Families eligible for priority enrollment (returning students, alumni siblings and Cornell affiliated families) should submit applications for their children by February 1, our priority enrollment deadline. You will be notified of your child’s enrollment status at UCNS by March 1.
- All other applications, including children not eligible for priority enrollment, should be submitted by March 15, our second enrollment deadline. You will be notified of your child’s enrollment status by April 1.
- Applications will be processed on a rolling admissions basis after April 1.
- If spots are not available for all applicants, children will be placed on a waiting list.